Report waste and junk issues on private property to your local jurisdictional agency based on the property address. You should either contact the city government or King County Local Services if the property is in unincorporated King County.
Illegal dumping is the improper disposal of waste on public property. When illegal dumping is reported to King County, the agency responsible for that property is notified so that the waste can be cleaned up. Commonly reported items include:
- Computers and other electronics
- Construction debris
- Household hazardous waste, such as solvents and pesticides
- If you have an emergency to report, or a crime that is in progress, call 9-1-1 right away
- Submit an online complaint for an illegal dumping site using our form
- Call 206-296-SITE (7483) or toll free 1-866-431-7483, TTY Relay: 711
Submit an illegal dumping complaint
When reporting, please provide as much detailed information as possible. You may request that your personal information be kept confidential by King County. However, not providing adequate details may result in no action being taken.