Completed – Summer 2015
Major changes to pump station
The pump station was first constructed in 1958. The following improvements were made:
- Replaced outdated electrical equipment, pumps, and associated equipment.
- Increased capacity from 22 million gallons per day (mgd) to 33 mgd
- Upgraded heating, ventilation and air conditioning Constructed a new underground vault to house a new backup generator system and a new odor control system
- Constructed a new underground valve room and installed new valves for the two 24-inch force mains that were installed as part of a 2006 emergency repair project