Brightwater Center has been given added meaning in a new name, The Christie True Environmental Education Center is dedicated to the newly retired director of King County Department of Natural Resources and Parks who has devoted her life to regional efforts for clean water and healthy habitats. Learn more.
The Center features the following amenities:
- Multipurpose meeting areas for groups, conferences, weddings, and special events
- Large event space for up to 260 people, a classroom, and a laboratory
- An exhibit hall, kitchen facilities, outside patios, a fireplace, and ample parking
- Surrounded by 70 acres of natural area with ponds, wetlands, and walking trails
- Sustainability features built into the facility