Online application for a mobile food plan review
Learn how to submit an online application for a mobile food plan review.
How do I submit an online application for a mobile food plan review?
Online services portalGo to Environmental Health's online services portal.
If you are a new user, click on:
"First-time users register here."
- Click on "Register if you are an individual or a food service establishment plan review applicant".
- You will receive a confirmation email with your account name and password.
- Once you get your account name and password, click on "Registered users log in here."
If you have already created an account, click on "Registered users log in here."
Mobile food plan reviewOnce you have logged in, click on "Mobile Food Plan Review" on the left side menu.
Complete the application and pay the fee
Click on "Click here for a new Mobile Food Plan Review."
- Complete the application form.
- Attach your application document.
- Pay the fee.
Check the status of your application
After you have paid the application fee, you will be able to print the application for your records. You will receive a confirmation email, and you can check the status of your application.
Note: Due to the high volume of plans submitted, it may take up to 6 weeks to complete the initial review.
When your application is approved, we will notify you by email. You can then get the approved set of documents from your account.
Changes to your plans
If you need to make any changes, you can submit a new plan and payment after you receive approval.
- Click on the "Resubmit attachment" link on the left side menu for your plan review application.
- Upload your new documents and make a payment.
If Plan Reviewers spent time more than what the base fee covers, we will add an invoice to your account. You will receive an email that you have an invoice ready for payment.
- Once you are logged in, click "Plan Review Invoice" on the left side menu.
- Make your payment.
Please note: You must complete the entire application. Review the following documents to make sure you have all the necessary information and documentation before starting:
- Mobile Food Plan Review Application Form (Appendix B, 253 KB)
- Plan Review Fee (305 KB)
- Use of Commissary Agreement (Appendix C, 341 KB)
- Menu (list of food and drinks) and the Food Preparation Flow Chart (Appendix D, 1.375 MB)
- Use of Restroom Agreement (Appendix E, 350 KB)
- Site/Information form (Appendix F, 122 KB)
- Mobile Questionnaire (155 KB)
Document checklist for the mobile food plan review application
▢ Mobile Food Unit Design - detailed drawings of mobile food unit, photos of mobile food unit, and photo of L&I sticker (if occupied vehicle).
▢ Limited Food Service - detailed drawings of limited food service.
▢ Water System Design - detailed drawings of water system design.
▢ Commissary Information - Permission Letter, and drawing of commissary.
▢ Site/Itinerary Information - restroom use agreement, and site or route information form. Include all locations for multiple operating locations.
▢ Menu and Food Preparation Steps - list of food and beverage items prepared and served, food preparation flow chart.
▢ Operating Procedures - hours of operation, water & wastewater tank maintenance, and cleaning schedule.
▢ Restroom availability letter for each stop that lasts longer than 1 hour.
▢ Locations of all sites and routes if the mobile unit will operate in multiple locations.