Skip to main content

Nutrition and food safety

Guidelines and forms

External links

  • Child and Adult Care food Program
    Provides federal funds to nonresidential child care and adult care facilities to serve nutritious meals and snacks.

  • USDA's MyPlate
    Collection of healthy eating resources, including print materials and interactive tools.