Auburn Public Health Center
Auburn Public Health Center provides health care services for children, teens, and adults. All services are confidential and free or low cost. No one is turned away because they can't afford to pay.
Birth control and sexual health
We offer sexual and reproductive health care services. This includes birth control methods, HIV/STD testing, emergency contraception (Plan B), pregnancy tests, as well as pap tests and preventive exams. Visit the birth control and sexual health clinics website to learn more.
Call 206-477-0600 to make an appointment.
Health insurance enrollment
You may be eligible for free health insurance—depending on your income. If you earn too much for free Medicaid insurance, you could buy one of the insurance plans offered through Washington Healthplanfinder. Find out if you're eligible and get help with the enrollment process.
Basic evaluation of risk factors, client education on risk reduction and blood testing to check for HIV (virus that causes AIDS). Visit the HIV/STD website for additional resources.
Maternity Support Services (MSS) and Infant Case Management (ICM)
- MSS helps pregnant women find health insurance, local doctors or midwives and other community resources to support a healthy pregnancy.
- ICM provides support and referral to needed medical, social, educational and other resources in your community so that your baby and family can thrive.
- Visit the MSS/ICM webpage to see a full list of services available.
Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS) counseling
Counseling, education, referral and support for families by a Public Health Nurse.
Teen Health Clinic
Provide education and services for pregnancy prevention and for pregnant, parenting teens, and at-risk teens. Visit the Teen Clinic webpage to see other locations and information about confidentiality
- Call 206-477-0600 to make an appointment.
- Specific hours: Tuesdays, 1:30 pm to 5 pm
Women, Infants and Children nutrition program (WIC)
WIC is a supplemental food program for women who are pregnant or breast feeding, infants and children. Visit the WIC webpage to learn more about this service.
WIC services are also available at the following satellite clinics:
- Enumclaw WIC and MSS/ICM at Valley Cities Clinic
1335 Cole St, Enumclaw, WA 98022
- Muckleshoot WIC and MSS/ICM at Muckleshoot Wellness Center
17500 SE 392nd St, Auburn, WA 98092