Public Health Primary Care at Navos
Adult primary healthcare services at this clinic are offered through a partnership with Navos Mental Health Solutions. Any adult in the community (whether or not you are a client at Navos) is welcome to become a patient.
Adult health care clinic
Adults receive care from Family Practice doctors and nurse practitioners. Services include:
- Medical care when you are sick
- Care for ongoing problems and chronic diseases
- Check-ups and screenings for hidden diseases like cancer
- Vaccination against disease.
- Suboxone/buprenorphine treatment for adults with opioid use disorder.
- We have primary care providers specially trained in helping patients with physical and mental health concerns.
Care coordination with primary care and behavioral health providers
The Public Health Clinic at Navos is conveniently located within Navos Mental Health and Wellness Center. For patients who would like to receive both medical and mental health services, we provide care coordination.