KingCare Select – MultiCare Connected Care
MultiCare Connected Care is made up of a wide range of health care providers and services—from doctors to dietitians, from hospitals to home health services. Providers share the responsibility for keeping patients healthy, not just treating them when they are sick. Success is based not just on the quality of care, but on patients’ long-term health and satisfaction.
The MultiCare Connected Care network includes more than 600 primary care providers; more than 7,800 specialists; multiple urgent care clinics, including Indigo; and six acute care hospitals, including Mary Bridge Children’s Hospital.
Do you have a Primary Care Provider?
A Primary Care Provider (PCP) can make a big difference in your health through continuity of care. That means you and your PCP establish a partnership over time to achieve the best possible health outcomes. If you are enrolled in the KingCare Select medical plan, you must choose a PCP and let Regence know who you selected. Regence will create an ID card for each member with their PCP listed. If you don’t choose a PCP, Regence will assign one to you based on your area. You can change your PCP at any time. To learn more, watch the KingCare Select PCP video and see the PCP FAQ.
MultiCare Connected Care service area
- Indigo Online Care: Includes eCare and video services
- 24/7 Nurse Line increases appropriate and timely access to care
- Urgent care clinics include: MultiCare Urgent Care and Indigo
- Preferred post acute care network (Skilled Nursing facilities, Assisted Living)
- Pulse Heart Institute for cardiac and stroke rehabilitation
- Pediatric and Adult Behavioral Health Services
- Dispatch Health – Bringing back the house call. Medical care direct to your home for your urgent health needs
Find a Provider in the MultiCare Connected Care network
- Use the provider search tool to determine if your current primary provider and other health professionals are part of the MultiCare Connected Care network. To learn how, watch this video: Using the Regence provider search tool.
- Be sure to perform a search for all family members. Each person in your family can choose their own provider, as long as all of your family's providers are in your chosen network.
- If you have questions about the network, a specific provider, or need help finding a network provider, call MultiCare Connected Care: 833-691-0880. If you have benefits questions, need to select your primary care provider, or to order an ID card, call Regence: 800-376-7926.
Employees and covered family members who want to continue seeing providers who are not part of the MultiCare Connected Care network will pay significantly more for care. See plan comparisons for details: Regular, ATU, Sheriff. Use the online search tool to review the list of in-network providers carefully.