Full Council Meetings
Hybrid Meetings: Attend King County Council meetings in person in Council Chambers (Room 1001), 516 3rd Avenue in Seattle, or through remote access. Details on how to attend and/or provide comment remotely are listed below.
Agendas and meeting packets for the Council meetings are available below.
HOW TO PROVIDE PUBLIC COMMENT: The Council values community input and looks forward to hearing from you.
There are three ways to provide public testimony:
- In person: You may attend the meeting in person in Council Chambers.
- In writing: You may testify by submitting a COMMENT email. If your testimony is submitted before 10:00 a.m. on the day of the Council meeting, your email testimony will be distributed to the Councilmembers and appropriate staff prior to the meeting. Please submit your testimony by emailing email@example.com.
- Remote attendance on the Zoom Webinar: You may provide oral public testimony at the meeting by connecting to the meeting via phone or computer using the ZOOM application at https://zoom.us/, and entering the Webinar ID below.
You are not required to sign-up in advance. Testimony will be limited to ordinances and motions listed on the meeting agenda for action. On the fourth Tuesday of each month, the council allows general public comment on matters relating to county government.
CONNECTING TO THE WEBINAR
Webinar ID: 840 6087 1239If you do not have access to the ZOOM application, you can connect to the meeting by calling 1 253 215 8782 and using the Webinar ID. Connecting in this manner, however, may impact your ability to be unmuted to speak.
You have the right to language access services at no cost to you. To request these services, please contact our Equity and Social Justice Director, Dae Shogren at 206-263-8124, or firstname.lastname@example.org by 10:00 a.m. the day prior to the meeting.
If you do not wish to be called upon for public comment during the meeting, please help us manage the callers and use one of the options below (Live Streaming or King County TV Channel 22).
HOW TO LISTEN TO THE MEETING: There are several ways to listen to the meeting if you don't wish to provide public testimony:
- Stream online via the link below:
Click Here to Watch Online Live Streaming Video of the Meeting
- Watch King County TV Channel 22 (Comcast Channel 22 and 322(HD), Wave Broadband Channel 22)
- Listen to the meeting by telephone: See “Connecting to the Webinar” above.
Chair: Dave Upthegrove
If links are not displaying below, you may access agenda materials at https://aqua.kingcounty.gov/council/agendas/council/