Links to Forms, Rules, Instructions, and Contacts
King County Superior Court maintains the following directories of court forms online:
- Arbitration Forms
- At-Risk-Youth / Child-in-Need-of-Services Forms
- Asbestos Forms
- Bail Bond Forms
- Criminal Forms
- Family Law Instructions
- Guardianship Forms
- ITA Court Forms
- Juvenile Offender Forms
- Minor Settlement Forms
- Truancy Forms
- Trust Forms
In addition, the Superior Court Clerk's Office maintains a directory of general use forms.
Use the following links to access court rules applicable in King County Superior Court:
- Local Court Rules
- Washington State Court Rules
- Local Court Management Rules (pertaining to the internal management of the court)
You also may find the following operational manuals to be of use:
The Superior Court Clerk's Office maintains the official Superior Court case files. Most court documents must be filed with the Clerk and can be accessed via the Clerk's Office.
Use these links to FILE documents:
- Overview - how to file documents with the Clerk
- Mandatory e-filing & e-service - everything you need to know
- E-working-copies - how to submit working copies through the e-filing application
- 'Ex Parte via the Clerk' - how to submit matters in accordance with Local Court Rule 40.1
Use these links to ACCESS documents:
- Overview - how to access court documents
- ECR (electronic court records) online
- Daily Calendar. Updated twice daily (mid-am, early-pm).
- Criminal Calendars. Updated daily at 3:00pm for the following court day.
- Civil Standby Calendar. Fully updated Thursday PM and at other times as cases are assigned.
- Index of All Court Calendars. Maintained on the Clerk's Office website. (Weekly schedule may vary.)
- Yearly Schedule of Non-Judicial Days. Maintained on the Clerk's Office website.
For criminal cases:
- Seattle - contact the Seattle PAO Records Office: (206) 296-9480
- Kent - contact the Kent PAO Records Office: (206) 205-7485
For civil cases:
- If you know the assigned judge's name, contact the court directly using the Judge and Commissioner Directory.
- If you do NOT know the assigned judge's name, call the Clerk's Office at (206) 296-9300.
For family law cases:
- Call the Clerk's Office at (206) 296-9300.