DCHS COVID-19 Response
Department of Community and Human Services
King County COVID-19 Call Centers
- Medical questions related to COVID-19?
Contact the King County COVID-19 Call Center at 206-477-3977. Staff are available weekdays, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (closed on holidays).
- Non-medical questions about COVID-19 including compliance and business related issues?
- Contact the King County COVID-19 Business and Community Information Line by submitting a written inquiry or report online.
- For employee health, contact tracing, or testing questions, please call the COVID-19 call center at 206-477-3977.
- Need isolation or quarantine for COVID-19?
Contact the King County COVID-19 Call Center at 206-477-3977. Staff are available weekdays, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (closed on holidays). Isolation and quarantine requests can be made during that time.
- General questions about COVID-19 in Washington State
Contact the Washington State Novel Coronavirus Call Center at 800-525-0127.
Keep up to date with news:
King County COVID-19 Links
Service Changes due to COVID-19 (All King County)COVID-19 Community Response Fund