Skip to main content

In need of housing or shelter?

In need of housing or shelter?

If you are hurt or in imminent danger, call 9-1-1

If you are actively fleeing domestic violence, call DVHopeline at: 206-737-0242 or visit online at

If you are a teen, call Teen Link at 866-833-6546 or visit Teen Link online

If you are looking for immediate assistance and/or emergency shelter, call 2-1-1 or visit King County Crisis Connections.  King County 2-1-1 connects you with a variety of support services. They can help you find shelter if you need it. Trained staff will answer your call 24/7 and assist you with the agency contact information that may be able to help.

If you are staying in an emergency shelter, outside, or in a car and need help finding a long-term housing solution, Contact a Regional Access Point (RAP). These entry points are resource centers where individuals and families experiencing homelessness can get help finding housing and other resources.  

If you are between 17 and 24 years old and think you could become homeless in the next 14 days, Contact a Regional Access Point (RAP).  Additional access points for young adults are listed on the RAP website. 

If you are facing eviction, the Housing Justice Project provides free legal assistance to renters facing eviction in King County.

Other community resources:

If you are looking for rental housing,  Search: homes and apartments for rent in King County

Visit community resources online, a resource guide that lists employment services, food pantries and meal servings, healthcare organizations and other community resources to help you.

The Emerald City Resource Guide lists resources for basic needs, health, legal, financial and employment.