Doing Business On-Site at the WPTP
West Point Treatment Plant
All non-WTD staff (consultants, contractors, vendors, suppliers, etc.) seeking to conduct business at the West Point Treatment Plant (WPTP) must request access to be on-site via the WPTP On-Site Request Form.
This access form is for businesses doing work at the WPTP and should not be used by the general public or by businesses seeking to perform future work at the WPTP. Public access should be requested via the public treatment plant tours page.
Requirements for entering the WPTP:
- Requests should be completed and submitted at least 14 days prior to the on-site date, and may be denied. If access is required with less than 14 calendar days of notice, then submit the on-site request form and work with your contact at WPTP to discuss.
- All requests should be coordinated with a staff member working at the WPTP, this is referred to as your “WPTP Contact Name.”
- All visitors to the WPTP must comply with the King County WTD Facility Entry Protocols for entering WTD Treatment Plants, Pump Stations, Regulator Stations, Miscellaneous Structures, or Conveyance Pipelines .
- This form is not required for visits related to ongoing construction activities at the WPTP.
- Only one form is needed per firm. A single form will cover approval for multiple people visiting from the same firm. Please coordinate and only submit one form per firm for your visit(s).
- Note that parking at the WPTP is extremely limited. Please reduce the number of cars to a minimum. Free public parking is available nearby in Discovery Park to consolidate cars.