Technical Assistance & Capacity Building
For Community-based Organizations
King County seeks to contract with service providers to provide institutional capacity building and technical assistance services to eligible community-based organizations, nonprofits, and small businesses, to be selected by King County OERSJ, most of whom are grantees of the County’s $25M in Grants to Start to Address Racism as a Public Health Crisis program ($25M RPHC Grants Program). This program will address these specific objectives:
- Provide technical assistance to CBOs, nonprofits, and small businesses impacted by COVID-19 and participating in the $25M RPHC Grants Program in securing funding and meeting compliance and monitoring requirements.
- Build institutional capacity for CBOs, nonprofits, and small businesses to apply for and manage any available government funds to address the long-term impacts of systemic racism, further worsened by COVID-19.
- Provide technical assistance to CBOs, nonprofits, and small businesses in operational and strategic areas identified to assist in sustaining operations in the long-term.
$350,000 is allocated for the CBO Technical Assistance Program. A full program description including applicant eligibility requirements, objectives, application questions, and evaluation criteria, are available in the attached Request For Applications document.
The application window opens on October 5th
You may apply any time on October 5th, 2023 and will remain open until October 27th, 2023 at 12:00pm.
- Complete the application via this link: https://form.jotform.com/232716722244049
- A preview of the application questions and additional program information is available in the RFA here.
- RFA Amendment 1 – available here.
- Review virtual informational session presentation held last October 18th. And/Or watch the video recorded session.