Archive: 2016 King County Comprehensive Plan
Adopted December, 2016
The 2016 Plan was adopted on December 5, 2016, via Ordinance 18427.
Due to the large file sizes, some browsers may require you to download the PDF files provided in the links below in order to view them properly. You may do so by right-clicking on a link below and selecting "save target as" to save the files to your computer for viewing.
- COMPLETE Searchable Document 2016
- Land Use Zoning Amendments
- Technical Appendix A - Capital Facilities
- Technical Appendix B - Housing
- Technical Appendix C - Transportation
- Technical Appendix D - Targets Urban Growth Area
- Technical Appendix R - Public Outreach
- Addendum To Vashon Town Plan
- Attachment A - Real Property Asset Management Plan (RAMP)
- Ordinance 18427 2016 KCCP
- Ordinance 18428 RAMP
2016 State Environmental Policy Act Review
- SEPA Threshold Determination and Notice of Adoption of Existing Environmental Documents
- SEPA Addendum
2016 Draft Documents
For past comprehensive plan documents, see the History and Archive.