The Leasing Unit of Real Estate Services provides specialized leasing and support services to King County agencies. Leasing policies are governed by Title 4 of King County Code.
Services provided include:
- Leasing space for County use from private owners
- Leasing County-owned land or facilities to other governmental agencies
- Leasing County-owned land or facilities to private parties
- Providing property management services to County agencies
- Providing space planning services to County agencies
- Real estate consulting for County agencies and officials
- Leasing and site management for wireless carriers
The Leasing Unit also provides services for King County International Airport-Boeing Field (KCIA). If you are interested in leasing space out at the airport, please email us.
The Leasing Unit operates in accordance with the King County Equity and Social Justice Strategic Plan.