Pandemic and Racism Community Advisory Group
About the Pandemic and Racism Community Advisory Group
Link/share this page: kingcounty.gov/parcag
In early March 2020, Public Health — Seattle & King County convened representatives from various community, business, and government sectors in King County who are working together to help slow the spread of novel coronavirus (COVID-19) by accelerating the use of the recommended and required community mitigation strategies.
Committed to two-way communication, the Advisory Group helps share information and urge action within their respective networks, and also informs Public Health on what they are seeing on the ground – both challenges and opportunities. We work to help prevent, interrupt, and respond to misinformation and stigma.
Information about COVID-19 is changing frequently. Guidance found in these presentations may be outdated. Please consult the COVID-19 homepage for the most current information.
- Masks in health care settings, poll
- Recap of PARCAG advising on PHSKC budget
- Introduction to Public Health strategic planning in 2023
- Schedule in 2023
- Public Health Policy Updates
- Healing Through Policy Cohort Application
- King County Equity and Social Justice Strategic Plan Update
- Public Health Strategic Plan Update
- Race/Ethnicity Data, Federal Public Comments
- King County Equity and Social Justice Strategic Plan Update Collaboration
- End-of-year member survey results
- Public Health updates on COVID-19 and other respiratory viruses
- King County Determinants of Equity Report Update
- Check in exercise, what’s on your heart?
- Consultant recommendations for PARCAG
- Budget debrief