Online services portal registration
Before you register, please review these tips
- If this registration is for a business, consider using a generic email rather than an individual's email, in case of staff turnover (i.e. email@example.com)
- For future reference, save and/print the confirmation of registration email you receive from the system.
- Write down your username. Your username will be your email address; it will be all lower case.
Select a registration link as it applies to you
- Register here if you have a food service establishment and or mobile permit and take out temporary event permits permitted by Public Health - Seattle & King County:
- Food service establishment
- Water recreation facility
- Pet-related business
- Solid waste facilities and solid waste vehicle fleets
- Register here if you ONLY take out temporary event or farmers market food vendor permits
- Register here if you are a certified professional such as a general or specialty contractor or an OSS designer/engineer
- Register here for food service establishment plan review applicant
- Register here if you are an individual submitting a complaint, a homeowner submitting an application for a plumbing/gas piping/backflow permit or submitting a plumbing plan review and you are not a certified professional
- Register here if you are paying a septic system operations & maintenance education fee for a property sold with a septic system
If you are unsure which registration best applies to you, please call the main Environmental Health Services office for assistance at 206-263-9566 or the Eastgate Environmental Health Services office at 206-477-8050. If calling long distance, call toll-free at 1-800-325-6165, ext. 3-9566.