Strategic Advisory Council
The King County Strategic Advisory Council (SAC) advises the County Executive on developing long-term strategic objectives, and on planning and implementing information technology deployment countywide. Members include elected leaders of King County agencies as defined in King County Code; and representatives of public and private sector organizations selected by King County executive and the County chief information officer.
Links to meeting information (agenda, materials, minutes) are included below, as are links to biography information on each SAC member.
- Develop and recommend strategic objectives for information technology deployment countywide;
- Review business application proposals for their alignment with adopted strategic objectives;
- Review and endorse the information technology strategic plan and all updates to it; and
- Review policy-related transmittals to the county council that are proposed by the King County executive for large countywide information technology projects, such as the business cases.
- The King County Executive shall serve as the chair of the Strategic Advisory Council.
- Governance flow diagram
- IT Governance Service description
- King County Code enabling KCIT, 2A.380.010 through 2A.380.330.
- November 30, 2023 meeting
- June 9, 2023 meeting
- October 14, 2022 meeting
- March 11, 2022 meeting
- October 15, 2021 meeting
- March 30, 2021 meeting
- October 16, 2020 meeting
- October 18, 2019 meeting
- April 5, 2019 meeting
- October 12, 2018 meeting
- March 23, 2018 meeting
- October 20, 2017 meeting
- March 17, 2017 meeting
IT Governance Manager: Zlata Kauzlaric, email@example.com