DAJD Employees Information
These resources are available to current employees who may need access to the information and forms via the internet.
Information provided typically will be:
- Rights and Responsibilities
- Personnel Guidelines
If you need to send items to DAJD Human Resources using interoffice mail, send them to mail stop KCF-AD-0600.
To fax items to DAJD Human Resources, use fax number 206-205-5666.
- FMLA/KCFML Process Checklist
- FMLA forms (leave request, medical certification and leave without pay)
- Employee FMLA Tracking Form
- Long Term Disability - how to file a claim
- Leave without pay - LWOP form
- Return to work - all essential function forms
- Military Activation Information
- Benefit Information Change forms - link to benefits site
- Exit Guide
- Leave Guide