ORCA Business Programs
There’s work-life and life-life. Help your employees find fulfillment in both, with Metro’s Business Programs. Our ORCA cards can be used for any transit trip, to the workplace and the pizza place. For heading out on date night or dropping the kids at soccer.
In today’s job market, it’s more important than ever to attract and retain great employees with great benefits. Whether your team works on the frontlines, from home or somewhere in-between—no matter if your company is large or small—ORCA transit benefits offer flexibility, freedom and value.
Our transit benefit programs (Business Choice & Business Passport ) can make a big impact on your employees, your community and your bottom line.
Easy to manage
Manage your employee transit benefits through our simple online portal.
Accessible tax savings
You and your employees may take advantage of tax-free and pre-tax commuter savings.
Public transit rides help reduce greenhouse emissions and congestion around the Puget Sound.
Flexible and valuable
Business Program ORCA cards work aboard all major transit agencies in the Puget Sound region.
- Buses: Community Transit, Everett Transit, Kitsap Transit, King County Metro, Pierce Transit & Sound Transit
- Water taxis & ferries: King County Water Taxi, Kitsap Transit Foot & Fast Ferries
- Rail: Sound Transit Link light rail & Sound Transit Sounder (including Rail Plus partnership with Amtrak Cascades)
- Paratransit transportation: King County Metro Access, Kitsap Transit Access & Pierce Transit Shuttle
- Metro Vanpool & Vanshare
- Seattle Streetcar
- Seattle Monorail
- Washington State Ferries
|Feature||Business Choice||Business Passport|
|Unlimited-use ORCA cards for all employees||No||Yes|
|Employee cost-sharing option (i.e., employee pre-tax payroll deductions)||Yes||Yes|
|Add value to cards monthly/as needed||Yes||Optional|
|Employer contributions required & minimum 5 employees needed||No||Yes|
|Online card management & direct customer support||Yes||Yes|
|Vanpool & Vanshare subsidy||Optional||Yes|
|Home Free Guarantee emergency rides||Optional||Yes|
|Invoice payment option||Yes||Yes|
|Credit card payment option||Yes||No|
Big transit benefits, lower cost—all for small businesses
Does your King County business employ fewer than 100 people? Your company could qualify for our ORCA Business Passport program at a lower cost!
- Signing up for the first time? Subsidize your employees’ transit passes with ORCA Business Passport and you may be eligible for 50% off your first year, for a savings of up to $10,000.
- Already a client? Renew your ORCA Business Passport contract for a second year, and you may be eligible for 25% off your renewal contract, for a savings of up to $5,000.
With this limited time offer, you can provide competitive employee benefits at a lower rate! Contact us today.
Use our ORCA Business Programs brochures and flyers to educate your team about their transit benefits.
- ORCA card guide
- Passport plan brochure
- Choice plan brochure
- Home Free Guarantee flyer
- Vanpool flyer
- Vanshare flyer