King County International Airport-Boeing Field is one of the nation's busiest general aviation airports, and operations are expected to increase by 50 percent over the next two decades to meet growing demand. The master plan's focus is on ways to best satisfy growing aviation demands within the airport's existing boundaries while meeting the strictest aviation safety standards.
- Preface and table of contents
- Section A: Inventory of Existing Airport Facilities
- Section B: Aviation Activity Demand Forecast
- Section C: Capacity Analysis and Facility Requirements
- Section D: Airport Development Plan
- Section E: Airport Plans
- Section F: Implementation Program and Phasing
- Section G: Financial Implementation Plan
This document lists the minimum standards as well as basic rules and regulations for all providers of aeronautical services at King County International Airport-Boeing Field.
As part of the environmental review for the master plan, King County International Airport-Boeing Field prepared an approved environmental impact statement (EIS) under the Washington State Environmental Policy Act (SEPA), and an environmental assessment under the National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA). The EIS identifies any impacts the airport might have on its immediate environment, in light of the development guidelines laid out in the master plan.
Other environmental information:
As adopted by the King County Council and approved by the FAA
- Supplemental Part 150 Report (2004)
- Public Hearings Comments and King County International Airport Response to Public Comments
- FAA Record of Approval
- FAA Approval, Supplemental Updated Information, Consultation, and Table of Contents
- Chapter A: Inventory
- Chapter B: Aviation Activity Demand Forecast
- Chapter C: Noise Analysis
- Chapter D: Land Use Analysis
- Chapter E: Initial Noise Abatement Alternatives
- Chapter F: Abatement Alternatives Evaluation
- Chapter G: Selected Alternatives Evaluation
- Chapter H: Preliminary Consultant's Recommendations
- Chapter I: Airport Proposal
- Chapter J: Issues/Actions and Recommendations
- Chapter K: Consultation
Title 15 of the King County Code pertains to the governing of King County International Airport-Boeing Field.
24-Hour Operations Line
TTY Relay 711
Monday - Friday, 9 - 11:30 a.m. and 1:30 - 2:30 p.m.
Closed on county holidays