Customer Service Hero recognition is for King County employees who best demonstrate through their actions the ideal of customer service excellence for King County.
Nominee names are submitted to King County Executive Dow Constantine and Deputy County Executive Fred Jarrett for recognition with a personal message or visit, depending upon their schedules.
Submitted nominees should meet one or more of the following criteria:
- Worked to resolve issue quickly;
- Treated customer with courtesy and listened with respect;
- Provided efficient service options with customer needs in mind;
- Gave clear, accurate and consistent information;
- Followed through on our commitments and kept the customer informed;
- Promoted a positive image of King County government;
- Went above and beyond in helping the customer.
Type of customer service action being commended:
(Select all that apply)