Salmon Watcher - 1997 Maps
Salmon in the Greater Lake Washington Watershed
Maps from the 1997 spawning season
See where salmon spawn in the greater Lake Washington Watershed! These data, from the 1997 spawning season, were collected by volunteers watching in the Lake Washington, Lake Sammamish, and Cedar River Basins. Data from 1996 are also shown on the observed fish distribution maps.
Get the FREE Adobe® Acrobat® Reader here, if you don't already have it. You need this program in order to access these documents.
Regional Lake Washington Watershed Maps
Basin Maps Showing all Spawner Observations
- Adult Spawners Observed in Big Bear Creek Basin (441 KB)
- Adult Spawners Observed in Cedar River Basin (916 KB)
- Adult Spawners Observed in East Lake Washington Basin (516 KB)
- Adult Spawners Observed in Issaquah Creek Basin (705 KB)
- Adult Spawners Observed in North Lake Washington Tributaries (499 KB)
- Adult Spawners Observed in Sammamish River Tributaries (243 KB)
Lake Washington Watershed Maps Showing Observed Fish Distribution
This program is conducted in cooperation with the King County Water and Land Resources Division, Bellevue Stream Team, Redmond Stream Team, and the cities of Seattle, Bothell, Kirkland, Renton, Woodinville, and the Vashon-Maury Island Land Trust, with support from the King Conservation District.