Please notify the LPA team as early as possible during your project’s preliminary design to make sure you are in compliance with King County rules and regulations and to minimize coordination issues and potential revisions. Requests for sewer extensions can be sent as a final plan to the LPA team.
The LPA team has 15 business days to respond per King County Code 28.84.050, but we do our best to respond to you as soon as possible.
- Subject title: Project name, Local Agency or City name, Request Type
Example: “Elm Apartments, Pine Water & Sewer District, Sewer Extension Request”
- A summary of your request
- Location of interest (site address or parcel number)
- Attach files (if applicable):
- Project plans
- Associated documents (easement/property rights, site plan)
Phone: 206-477-5414 or TTY: 711
Customer service hours are 8 a.m. - 4 p.m., Monday - Friday.