Sexual and Reproductive Health Clinics
Call to make an appointment at a location near you:
- Auburn Public Health Center, 206-477-0600
- Eastgate Public Health Center, 206-477-8000
- Federal Way Public Health Center, 206-477-6800
- Kent Public Health Center, 206-477-6950
- Teen Health Clinics
- Community Service Office (CSO)
STD/HIV testing and treatment, yearly exams and Pap testing not available at CSO locations
The clinics listed above offer these free or low-cost and confidential services:
- Birth control methods
- Free condoms
- Pregnancy tests and resources
- STD and HIV testing and treatment
- Plan B / Emergency birth control
- Yearly exams and Pap tests
Select a topic below to learn more about birth control methods, FLASH Lesson Plans for schools, resources for providers and more:
Abortion is a safe and common healthcare procedure, and it is legal in Washington state.
Common questions about birth control, downloadable brochures and images.
If you think you might be pregnant, you can make an appointment at any of the Public Health Family Planning Clinics for a pregnancy test.
Public Health's Family Planning health educators share expertise in sexuality education and training.
Family planning resources and guidelines for health care providers.