Skip to main content

After conviction resources

Learn how to check if certain convictions can be vacated or changed and where to find out.

Post-conviction assistance

Learn how Washington law gives people with criminal convictions ways to start over and clean up their record.

How to modify a No Contact Order

How to drop or change a No Contact Order.

How to restore firearm rights

Learn how to see if you are eligible to restore your rights to a firearm after a criminal conviction.

How to vacate a criminal conviction

Learn how to check if your criminal conviction can be removed from your record and how to send in a request. Not all convictions can be vacated.