Public Health is seeking opportunities for volunteers to practice delivering emergency physical and mental health care to diverse populations, including people living homeless.
Please see the minimum requirements for requesting PHRC volunteer support at your event
- The event must be withing King County limits
- Requests must be submitted at least 10 days prior to your event
- All events must have a Public Health – Seattle & King County employee on-site of the event
Recent community events or locations hosting PHRC volunteers
- Seattle / King County Clinic
- Sites which deliver care to people living as homeless
- Sites which deliver care to people recovering from addiction
- Harm reduction fair
- HopeFest (Bellevue)
- Tuberculosis Screenings
- Mass Casualty Incident (MCI) Drill training
- Schools, churches and other locations hosting vaccination clinics
To request Public Health Reserve Corps volunteers for an emergency response or planned event, please complete this form, and submit a follow-up email to PHRC@kingcounty.gov. Public Health will work with you to explore whether the activity is suitable for Public Health Reserve Corps volunteers.