Skip to main content

Drainage problems & assistance

Technical and financial assistance opportunities available to help with drainage problems in King County .

Drainage assistance

Assistance for drainage and water quality problems.

Agricultural drainage assistance

Resources for helping keep water flowing off of agricultural lands in unincorporated King County.

Neighborhood drainage assistance

Assistance with stormwater-related flooding, erosion, and sediment problems on private property in unincorporated King County.