2016 tax foreclosure action
UPDATE Title Report review has been completed and we are in the process of notifying parcel owners, lienholders and recorded interest holders by Certified Mail. We will be publishing our legal notice in the coming months, at which time an additional $200-$300 will be added to the costs of foreclosure.
**NEW TAX FORECLOSURE PROCESS**
King County Treasury WILL NO LONGER HOLD THE ANNUAL TAX FORECLOSURE AUCTION IN DECEMBER.
- Pursuant to RCW 84.64.050, King County issued a Certificate of Delinquency (COD) on August 2, 2016, which initiated the 2016 tax foreclosure action.
- The 2016 tax foreclosure auction will be held online www.Bid4Assets.com and will begin on September 13, 2017.
- King County parcels subject to foreclosure will be posted at www.Bid4Assets.com by August 1, 2017.
- "Terms of Sale" will be available by August 1, 2017, at Bid4Assets.
To see the list of parcels included in the 2016 foreclosure action (to be auctioned in September 2017), click here. This list is updated monthly; to confirm that a parcel has not been redeemed, please click here and enter the parcel number to see if the taxes have been paid. The number of parcels will be drastically reduced as the time of auction approaches.
Parcels may be redeemed through September 12, 2017, by property owners or parties with a recorded interest in the property.
There is no warranty expressed or implied; purchases are made at the Buyer's risk.
As a potential bidder, you are encouraged to research parcels thoroughly before choosing to bid. Research assistance is NOT available at King County Treasury. There is no warranty expressed or implied; purchases are made at the Buyer's risk. All parcels are sold "as is". All sales are final. Prospective purchasers should seek the advice of a real estate attorney should they have questions. Until auctioned, these parcels are private property. Please respect the owners' right to privacy. Please click here to contact the King County Department of Permitting and Environmental Review, the King County Assessor's Office, King County Recorder or the King County Health Department.
King County Treasury holds one property tax foreclosure auction annually. We have NO information regarding the weekly mortgage company auctions or Sheriff's Sales held in front of the King County Administration building on Fridays. A "Notice of Trustee's Sale" should be filed for these auctions and will be available at the King County Recorder's Office. They can be reached at 206-477-6620, or you can search recorded documents online by clicking here.
2016 Certificate of Delinquency
All documents are PDF files
- Final Summons
- Final Complaint
- Final Notice to Servicemembers
- Final Certificate of Delinquency
- Exhibit A Parts 1-10 (by parcel ranges)
- Part 1 (000420-0003 to 186890-0155 )
- Part 2 (186890-0155 to 321095-0530 )
- Part 3 (321095-0530 to 397170-1700 )
- Part 4 (399930-0300 to 556140-1430 )
- Part 5 (556140-1430 to 754980-0315 )
- Part 6 (754980-0315 to 945620-0162 )
- Part 7 (947700-0050 to 112105-9066 )
- Part 8 (112105-9066 to 202006-9049 )
- Part 9 (202006-9049 to 322205-9118 )
- Part 10 (322205-9118 to 122100-0322 )
- Case Info Cover Sheet