Find the next departure times of transit service at your stop by texting your stop ID to 62550.
The Transit Go Ticket App allows riders to buy bus, rail and water taxi tickets using their mobile device.
Public transit information for buses, trains, and ferries.
Find the best places in town and the information you need to get there.
No fixed schedule. Book a ride and hop on.
OneBusAway provides easy access to real-time transit information for King County Metro.
With Transit App, all nearby departures are just a tap away.
Plan your trips with any combination of transport modes, in real-time.
A gateway to transportation options in the King County area for veterans, persons with disabilities, senior citizens and others with special transportation needs.
Find apartments with a better commute, great nearby places, and transportation choices.
Use transit data to power your applications
General Transit Feed Specification (GTFS) is an open format spec used by hundreds of transit agencies to power transit directions in a variety of Web and transit apps, including Google Maps. The information provided through data feeds includes static schedule and service data using an open standard.
This dataset includes all King County Metro bus, Seattle Streetcar and King County Water Taxi service as well as Sound Transit Link light rail service and some but not all Sound Transit Express Regional bus service. This data defines King County Metro Transit service and includes but is not limited to schedule and associated geographic data.
Files include: agency.txt, calendar_dates.txt, calendar.txt, fare_attributes.txt, fare_rules.txt, routes.txt, shapes.txt, stop_times.txt, stops.txt, trips.txt
For real-time information, GTFS-RT is the industry standard data format for providing arrival prediction data, live vehicle locations, and service alerts. An extension of GTFS, GTFS-RT must be used in conjunction with King County Metro’s GTFS data.
- King County grants you a limited, revocable license to use, reproduce, and redistribute the Data in accordance with these Terms.
- The Data is collected from various sources and will change over time and without notice.
- The Data is provided to you "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" and "WITH ALL FAULTS" basis without any warranty of any kind, express or implied, including without limitation the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy and non-infringement, nor shall the distribution of this information constitute any warranty.
- The Data is not intended to constitute advice nor is it to be used as a substitute for specific advice from a professional. You should not act (or refrain from acting) based upon information in the Data without independently verifying the information and, as necessary, obtaining professional advice regarding your particular facts and circumstances.
- You use the Data at your own risk, and you assume the risk that the Data may provide incorrect information to you, as well as the risk that any material downloaded by you may cause loss of data or damage to your computer system.
- King County and its officials and employees assume no responsibility or legal liability for the accuracy, completeness, reliability, timeliness, or usefulness of any information available from the Data nor do they represent that the use of any information will not infringe privately owned rights.
- Should you use the Data for any purposes, you agree to provide the following legend, prominently displayed: "Transit scheduling, geographic, and real-time data provided by permission of King County" unless otherwise agreed by King County in writing. Other than displaying this legend, you are not authorized to make any use of any proprietary service marks of King County, including the King County logo, or any confusingly similar variant thereof.
- King County reasonably believes that making this Data available for your inspection is not an infringement or other violation of any intellectual property rights. To the extent copyright in said information is held by King County, you are hereby permitted by King County to copy, distribute, store (electronically or otherwise), create derivative works based on and perform and display (publicly or otherwise) such Data, and make such Data available to end users. However, the information made available from the Data contains material for which others may assert a copyright or other property interest, King County and its officials and employees make no warranty or guarantee as to the ownership of any intellectual property or other property interest contained in the information. Furthermore, King County expressly disclaims any responsibility to defend or indemnify you against claims which others may assert based on your copying, distribution, or other use of any of the information.
- King County reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue access to the Data (or any part thereof), temporarily or permanently, with or without notice to you. You agree that King County will not be liable to you for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of access to the Data.
- YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT IN NO EVENT WILL KING COUNTY BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT OR INDIRECT DAMAGES, EVEN IF BOTH PARTIES ARE AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION LOSS OF PROFITS OR FOR ANY OTHER SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, HOWEVER CAUSED, WHETHER BASED UPON CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY IN TORT, WARRANTY, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE DATA. THE PARTIES INTEND THAT THIS LIMITATION SHOULD APPLY EVEN IF IT CAUSES ANY WARRANTY TO FAIL OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
- The invalidity of any term or provision of these Terms will not affect the validity of any other provision. Waiver by King County of strict performances of any provision of these Terms will not be a waiver of or prejudice King County's right to require strict performance of the same provision in the future or of any other provision of these Terms.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless King County and its officers, directors, and employees from and against all fines, suits, proceedings, claims, causes of action, demands, or liabilities of any kind or of any nature arising out of or in connection with your use of the Data.
- The exclusive jurisdiction and venue for any dispute, action, or suit of any nature involving the Data and its content, including, but not limited to, actions for injury to a person or property or infringement of intellectual property rights, shall reside in either the Federal District Court, Western District of Washington or the Superior Court of Washington situated in King County, Washington. Washington and federal law, as applicable, shall apply to all such matters.
- These Terms constitute the entire agreement between the parties as to their subject matter, and there are no other conflicting terms, conditions or obligations between the parties relating to the use of the Data.