King County District Court Videoconference Access
Please note, not all King County District Court hearings are scheduled for videoconference or via telephone. Contact your attorney for available options to attend your scheduled hearing. If you have questions, please call (206) 205-9200.
Method 1 –Direct link
Within the table to the right, click on the appropriate link for your courtroom in the “Courtroom” column
Method 2 – Enter data in web browser
Go to zoom.us/join and enter the appropriate “Personal Meeting ID” and “Meeting Password” from the table on the right
1. Dial any of the following numbers:
2. Enter the appropriate “Personal Meeting ID” from the table on the right, followed by ## (no password is needed)
3. To mute or unmute press *6
- You will get an email sent by the Court looking like this:
- If you already have a Dropbox account with the same email address where you got the invitation, just login and go to here. If you don’t have a DropBox account, DropBox will ask you to create a new account.Fill out the information below.Make sure you use the same email address where you received the Court information
- Continue with the process by selecting the basic plan
- You can continue using Dropbox within your browser or you can download the application.
- Click on the original link from the email and click on the “go to folder” link.You should be able to upload new documents either by dragging them to the list or by clicking on the upload files section
- You can open the documents directly form Dropbox…
…or download them to your computer by selecting the documents and clicking on Download
- Use of Dropbox is optional and should be used for the exchange of documents only.Documents placed in Dropbox are not “filed” with the Court
- Documents that are uploaded by parties will not be viewed or considered by the Court until the time of the scheduled hearing.
- If multiple attorneys are assigned to the case, it is a good idea to create a shared email and a shared DropBox account so everyone on your legal team receives notifications and can access the folder