Judge Janet Helson
c/o King County Superior Court
516 3rd Avenue, Mail stop: KCC-SC-0203
Seattle, WA 98104
Courtroom Number: E-762
Bailiff: Shannon Raymond
- Visit this webpage before contacting the court.
- Read the Superior Court Email Policy.
- Get instructions for Delivering Documents.
- Get instructions for Scheduling Civil Motions.
- Review these Trial Preparation guidelines.
- Please review the applicable State Court Rules and Local Court Rules before contacting the court.
Proposed Orders and Working Papers
Judge Helson requires a Word version of all proposed orders. You may submit a Word copy of your proposed order by email to Helson.Court@kingcounty.gov. Alternatively, you may submit your proposed order via the e-filing portal by using the e-working copies application.
Working copies of motions and declarations must be submitted via the e-filing portal or by delivery to the Judges’ Mailing Room (C-203) King County Courthouse. The Court cannot accept delivery of working papers by email or by delivery to the courtroom.
We are available at the Seattle courthouse seven days a week, with some availability for off-site appointments. Please email the bailiff, Shannon Raymond, at email@example.com.