Promoting healthy living, financial stability, social engagement, housing stability and service system access for veterans, seniors and vulnerable populations
The Veterans, Seniors and Human Services Levy (VSHSL) Implementation Plan guides VSHSL investments from 2019 through 2023. The Upcoming Funding Opportunities and Funding Timelines table below describes the plan's strategies and programs and related allocations. The table also provides procurement timeline estimates, including information about any community planning sessions that may be held to shape Requests for Proposals (RFPs) or other competitive procurement processes. As we move closer to procurement on a given strategy or program, this table will be updated with detailed information about bidders conferences and links to open RFPs or other solicitations.
Open RFPs or other solicitations can be found in the Open Funding Opportunities table.
Please note that both tables are intended to provide information to stakeholders as we implement the VSHSL but they are not static. We will make every effort to keep this information current, making changes as they arise. Because both tables are active that will be revised regularly, please check back for updates. If you would like any additional information, please contact VSHSL@kingcounty.gov.
Open Funding Opportunities
The table below provides a view of current open funding opportunities. If the table below is empty, there are no open funding opportunities at this time. The procurement links will take you to procurement pages where you may need to click "Enter site as guest" in order to view the solicitation.
Upcoming Funding Opportunities and Funding Timelines
- For the best user experience, we recommend you use a web browser other than Internet Explorer (IE).
- Try filtering by focus population, result area and/or procurement status to narrow in on VSHSL programs that may interest you. Right-click the relevant column header and select "Add filter."
- To view a strategy in its entirety, click the circular expand button to the right of the row number, which appears when you mouse over a record. If you are viewing in IE or on your mobile device, click the record itself to expand.
Many of our RFP applications will be managed through ZoomGrants. Learn more about ZoomGrants:
- Create Your Applicant Account (approximately 30 seconds)
- This will create your account and automatically log you in to ZoomGrants.
- Click the Apply button (approximately 1 minute)
- Complete & Submit your application (work at your own pace)
- ZoomGrants automatically saves your progress as you click through the application fields. You don't need to complete the application in one sitting.
- Be sure to complete and submit the application before the deadline for that specific application.
ZoomGrants University is another great resource to help you with Getting Started, Frequently Asked Questions and much more.
Have more than one RFP you're applying for?
Starting in March 2020, households across our region and across the country will have the opportunity to participate in the 2020 Census. Your participation matters. Learn how you can promote a fair and accurate census at kingcounty.gov/census.