Skip to main content
King County logo

If you live in an apartment complex, condominium, or other multi-family housing, your complex may be paying for recycling service along with the garbage service. Check with your property manager to see if recycling service is available.

Individual residents of multi-family housing are not able to sign up for recycling service on their own. Encourage the property manager where you live to set up recycling in your complex, condo or housing unit by contacting the hauler that serves your neighborhood. Most cities have recycling coordinators who can help start a recycling program at your apartment complex.

Learn more about what kind of things can be recycled.

Find the collection company or recycling coordinator for your area from the drop-down menu below.

Garbage & recycling

If you live in unincorporated King County, the Solid Waste Division (SWD) offers assistance to learn how your apartment complex can get recycling service. Please contact the Solid Waste Divsion for more information.

Contact Us

 Call: 206-477-4466

TTY Relay: 711

King County Solid Waste Division mission: Waste Prevention, Resource Recovery, Waste Disposal