Skip to main content
King County logo

Residents who do not have curbside recycling services, as well as those who do but occasionally have items that are too large or bulky for curbside recycling, can bring their standard recyclable materials to most King County transfer stations. Visit the Facilities website for transfer station locations, hours of operation, fees and restrictions.

Contact Us

 Call: 206-477-4466

TTY Relay: 711

Fax: 206-296-0197

King County Solid Waste Division mission: Waste Prevention, Resource Recovery, Waste Disposal