Finance and Business Operations
Our services include:
Facts ... Did you know?
- It is fast and easy. 79,487 property tax payments were processed online in 2017.
- King County Treasury Operations will collect and distribute over $5.6 billion in property taxes and $289 million in other assessment and fees in 2017.
- King County Treasury Operations managed nearly $6.7 billion investment pool for King County agencies and local districts in 2017.
- 10,320 vendor accounts, representing 9,889 businesses, are registered on Procurement’s Online Vendor Registration (OVR) system as of July 2014. Approximately 10% increase in number of vendor accounts, and 30% increase in number of represented businesses since March 2013.
- Purchases of copy paper by County agencies were reduced by 21% from 2010 to 2013; saving over $200,000.
- By moving to paperless paystubs in 2013, the county will save more than $120,000 per year in printing and distribution costs of producing more than 10,000 paper paystubs every two weeks.
- General Questions (206) 263-9258
- Property Tax Questions (206) 263-2890
- Receiving Payment From King County (206) 263-9276
- Payments Owed to King County (206) 477-4393
Department of Executive Services
Finance and Business Operations Division
401 Fifth Avenue
Seattle, WA 98104-2333
Office Hours: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Division Director: Ken Guy