Rosters (unadvertised contracts)
You can apply for two rosters online: Architectural & Engineering, and Small Works.
- Log in to the Solicitations portal with your username and password.
- Go to "My Account" web page, click the"Roster Membership" tab.
- Under the "Access to Roster Account" column, select the appropriate Roster
(either Architectural & Engineering, or Small Works for Contractors).
Energy Service Contractor (ESCO) Roster
The ESCO Roster is a pre-qualified list of firms providing Energy Services. Services include identifying, implementing or financing energy, utility efficiency, and resource conservation projects. These projects will not be advertised; ESCO roster members will be invited to submit proposals.
Apply to the ESCO Roster
What are Roster programs?
Rosters are used to award contracts for Construction or Architectural & Engineering projects with estimated cost of less than $300,000 (before taxes).
Projects solicited under the Roster system are not advertised. Consultants from the Roster will be invited, on a rotational basis, to submit bids for a solicited project.
If you're invited to bid:
- Respond to the RFI
- We'll email you when the solicitation documents become available online
- Submit your bid
- Submit qualification information, if requested by a Contract Specialist (only for the Small Works Roster)
All information is submitted electronically.
Am I eligible?
To apply to a Roster, you must provide:
- Applicable license (e.g., Architecture, Engineering)
- Category(s) of work selected
- Completed project examples demonstrating your firm's experience in each category of work selected
- To be eligible for Limited Public Work projects, you must also submit your last Federal Tax Return or a notarized affidavit signed by a Certified Public Accountant verifying gross revenues under $1,000,000 annually
For the ESCO Registry, you will need to also provide:
- Working knowledge of International Performance Measurement and Verification Protocols.
- Accident/injury experience factor from the Department of Labor and Industries of 1.0.
- Commercial General Liability coverage of at least $1,000,000 combined single limit per occurrence and for those policies with aggregate limits, a $2,000,000 aggregate limit.
- Professional Liability Errors and Omissions coverage of at least $1,000,000 per claim/aggregate.
- Performance and Payment Bonding capacity of at least $500,000.
- Annual gross revenues of $1,000,000 or more per year for the last 2 years.