Capital Project Rosters (unadvertised contracts)
Architectural/Engineering Consultant Roster
The Consultant roster may be used to award contracts for capital projects with an estimated cost of less than $500,000.
Projects solicited via the Consultant Roster are not advertised. King County will invite at least one SCS-certified small business to submit a proposal for every project, if available in the solicited category.
There's no limit on how much work can be awarded to SCS-certified small businesses through the Consultant Roster. Larger firms can be awarded up to $500,000 annually, per agency.
Small Works Roster (Construction)
The Small Works roster is used to award contracts for construction projects with estimated cost of less than $350,000.
Projects solicited under the Roster system are not advertised. Contractors from the Roster will be invited to bid based on the categories of work you've selected.
If you're invited to bid:
- Respond to the RFI
- We'll email you when the solicitation documents become available online
- Submit your bid
- Submit qualification information, if requested by a Contract Specialist (only for the Small Works Roster)
All information is submitted electronically.
Energy Service Contractor (ESCO) Roster
The ESCO Roster is a pre-qualified list of firms providing Energy Services. Services include identifying, implementing or financing energy, utility efficiency, and resource conservation projects. These projects will not be advertised; ESCO roster members will be invited to submit proposals.
You will need to provide:
- Working knowledge of International Performance Measurement and Verification Protocols.
- Accident/injury experience factor from the Department of Labor and Industries of 1.0.
- Commercial General Liability coverage of at least $1,000,000 combined single limit per occurrence and for those policies with aggregate limits, a $2,000,000 aggregate limit.
- Professional Liability Errors and Omissions coverage of at least $1,000,000 per claim/aggregate.
- Performance and Payment Bonding capacity of at least $500,000.
- Annual gross revenues of $1,000,000 or more per year for the last 2 years.