Capital Project Rosters (unadvertised contracts)
Architectural/Engineering (A/E) Consultants Roster
The A/E Consultants roster is used to award contracts for capital projects with estimated cost of less than $300,000 (pre-tax).
Projects solicited under the Roster system are not advertised. Implementing King County agencies will invite at least one SCS-certified small business to submit a proposal for every project.
There's no limit on how much work can be awarded to SCS-certified small businesses through the A/E roster. Larger firms can be awarded up to $300,000 annually, per agency.
Small Works Roster (Construction)
The Small Works roster is used to award contracts for construction projects with estimated cost of less than $300,000 (pre-tax).
Projects solicited under the Roster system are not advertised. Consultants from the Roster will be invited, on a rotational basis, to submit bids for a solicited project.
If you're invited to bid:
- Respond to the RFI
- We'll email you when the solicitation documents become available online
- Submit your bid
- Submit qualification information, if requested by a Contract Specialist (only for the Small Works Roster)
All information is submitted electronically.
Energy Service Contractor (ESCO) Roster
The ESCO Roster is a pre-qualified list of firms providing Energy Services. Services include identifying, implementing or financing energy, utility efficiency, and resource conservation projects. These projects will not be advertised; ESCO roster members will be invited to submit proposals.
You will need to provide:
- Working knowledge of International Performance Measurement and Verification Protocols.
- Accident/injury experience factor from the Department of Labor and Industries of 1.0.
- Commercial General Liability coverage of at least $1,000,000 combined single limit per occurrence and for those policies with aggregate limits, a $2,000,000 aggregate limit.
- Professional Liability Errors and Omissions coverage of at least $1,000,000 per claim/aggregate.
- Performance and Payment Bonding capacity of at least $500,000.
- Annual gross revenues of $1,000,000 or more per year for the last 2 years.