Communicable disease prevention and control
Materials may be reproduced with credit stated as, "Reprinted with permission from Public Health — Seattle & King County". If materials are changed or adapted, please add the phrase "Adapted from materials developed from Public Health — Seattle & King County."
Select a tab below to reveal resources:
Public Health – Seattle & King County (PHSKC) has adopted the Washington State Department of Health (DOH) schools and child care guidance. Please reference the following document: Requirements and Guidance to Mitigate COVID-19 Transmission in K-12 Schools, Child Care, Early Learning, Youth Development, and Day Camp Programs
- COVID-19 signage for families
- Keep Me Home If...
- Mask Up Poster
- Mask Optional Poster
- COVID-19 Exposure Notification Letter
- Disinfect labels for COVID-19, 5.25-6.25%
- Desinfectar para COVID-19 5.25-6.25% (Español / Spanish)
- Jeermis Dilka COVID-19 5.25-6.25% (af Soomaali / Somali)
- Disinfect labels for COVID-19, 7.25-8.3%
- Desinfectar para COVID-19 7.25-8.3% (Español / Spanish)
- Jeermis Dilka COVID-19 7.25-8.3% (af Soomaali / Somali)
Use these updated letters (last revised September 2021) to notify families about a possible exposure to an infectious disease. They advise staff and families on how to limit the spread of the disease, symptoms to look for, and whether a child may attend child care if affected.
- Cold sores
- Fifth Disease
- Hand, Foot, Mouth Disease
- Head lice
- Molluscum contagiosum
- Monkeypox (MPV)
- Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV)
- Strep Throat/Scarlet Fever