Infant, child and adolescent immunizations
Vaccines required for child care, preschool, and school attendance in Washington state:
School immunization requirements
Guide to childhood immunizations
- Update your COVID-19 vaccine record in WAIIS: If the information on your COVID-19 vaccine record is incorrect or missing (including wrong dates, incorrect brand, or missing a dose), you may need to correct or update your immunization record in the Washington State Immunization Information System (WAIIS). Contact your provider or submit a COVID-19 vaccine records update request.
- Access your family's immunization records anytime at MyIRmobile.com
- Vaccines for international travel
- Vaccine safety
- Vaccine FAQs from Vaccinate Your Family
- Vaccines for Your Children, CDC
Find a VFC-enrolled clinic near you
In Washington state, all children ages 0-18 can receive all routinely recommended vaccines at no cost from a healthcare provider that participates in the Vaccines for Children (VFC) program. You may be charged an administration fee, but this can be waived if cost is a barrier. There are about 300 VFC providers in King County, and most require that a child establishes care in order to get services. Find a VFC provider near you below.