Care and support
January 6, 2022 update: Boosters
Everyone ages 12 and older should get a booster dose:
- 5 months after the second dose of Pfizer or Moderna (note: ages 12-17 can only get Pfizer)
- 2 months after one dose of J&J
The Pfizer or Moderna vaccines are recommended over J&J for both initial and booster vaccinations.
If you test positive, you will hear from a contact tracer with the state Department of Health. They will share some of the resources on this page. It's important to answer their call.
What makes a
good mask? After You Get Tested
Next steps if you
get a positive test Isolation and Quarantine
When, where, and how long to isolate or quarantine Caring for Yourself
What to do if you or
your loved one is sick Emergency Food
A list of food
For testing and medical advice, connect with your healthcare provider or a nurse consulting line.
Where to get more information from King County
Language assistance is available.
- Medical questions related to COVID-19?
Contact the call center between 8 a.m.‑7 p.m. at 206‑477‑3977
- Non-medical questions about COVID-19 including compliance and business related issues?
- Need isolation or quarantine for COVID-19?
Contact the call center between 8 a.m.-10 p.m. at 206‑477‑3977.
- General questions about COVID-19 in Washington State
Contact the Washington State COVID-19 Information Hotline at 1‑800‑525‑0127.
- Send us an email* using our online form or email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
*Due to a large number of incoming emails regarding COVID-19, we may not be able to respond to you immediately.