Masks, particularly well-fitting, high-quality masks such as N95s or KN95s, remain an important tool in helping to limit the spread of COVID-19. Masks are especially important for people in the following groups and their close contacts:
- 65 years and older
- with certain underlying health conditions that put them at increased risk for severe disease
- feeling sick
Children under age 2 years should not wear masks.
Masks are recommended in indoor public spaces and especially in:
- Healthcare and medical facilities, including hospitals, outpatient, dental facilities, and pharmacies
- Long-term care settings
Any organization may require you to wear a mask. Thank you for respecting people’s choices to continue to wear a mask.
Find free masks
- 查找免费口罩（N95防护面罩） (Simplified Chinese)
- Find Free Masks (N95 Respirators) (English)
- 무료 마스크(N95 호흡보호구) 찾기 (Korean)
- Encuentre mascarillas (respiradores N95) gratis (Spanish)
- Tìm khẩu trang miễn phí (khẩu trang N95) (Vietnamese)
Businesses, employers, schools, childcares, and organizations
Private businesses, organizations, schools and childcares may still choose to have their own mask requirements, even after the government requirement for masks is lifted. These posters can be used by establishments who choose to set their own mask policy.
Link/share our site at kingcounty.gov/masks