For community partners
Request the PHRC for your event, exercise or emergency response!
Public Health is seeking opportunities for volunteers to practice delivering emergency physical and mental health care to diverse populations, including people living homeless.
Recent community events or locations hosting PHRC volunteers
- Seattle / King County Clinic
- Kent Dragonboat Races
- Seattle to Portland Bike Race
- Sites which deliver care to people living as homeless
- Sites which deliver care to people recovering from addiction
- Community blood lead screenings
- Harm reduction fair
- Schools, churches and other locations hosting vaccination clinics
Public Health will work with you to explore whether the activity is suitable for Public Health Reserve Corps volunteers.