File a complaint about a possible unsafe food handling or unsafe COVID-19 practice observation at a food establishment
This form is for reporting unsafe COVID-19 practices and unsafe food handling practices observed at food establishments in Washington state's King County. Unsafe COVID-19 practices at food establishment include:
- Incorrect seating capacity
- Seating at bar service counters
- Employee(s) not using face covering
- Employee(s) not being screened for symptoms of illness
- Employee(s) not social distancing
- No use of proper sanitation procedures
- Customer(s) not using face coverings while not eating or drinking
- Customer(s) not social distancing, and
- No collection of customer's voluntarily provided contact information for contact tracing
If the establishment is in a different county, please contact the appropriate health department serving that county for assistance.
If you or others in your party get sick, skip this form and follow these instructions.
Public Health responds to all complaints in a timely manner. This usually involves a visit to the site in question, assessment of the problem, working with the site owner or manager to correct the problem, and education of other staff to avoid the problem in the future. Parts of the form below marked with a red asterisk are required.
Link/share our site at www.kingcounty.gov/foodcomplaint