Youth Marijuana Prevention Toolkit
A Guide for Parents, Teachers and Adults
A simple, comprehensive resource for parents and other influential adults on the health and safety effects of youth marijuana use, Washington state's marijuana laws, and popular marijuana products.
Download the guide (PDF)
King County Data
Explore King County data on youth marijuana use.
- APICAT for Healthy Communities
- Center for MultiCultural Health
- El Centro de la Raza
- Gay City
- Mercer Island Youth & Family Services
- Muckleshoot Family and Youth Services
- Northwest High Intensity Drug Trafficking Area
- Prevention Works in Seattle
- Seattle Indian Health Board
- Seattle Public Schools
- South King County Preventing Children From Using Marijuana Coalition
- SW Seattle Youth Alliance (website unavailable)
- Urban Indian Health Institute
- University of Washington Alcohol & Drug Abuse Institute
- Washington Poison Center
The King County Youth Marijuana Prevention and Education Program (KC-YMPEP) is a regional effort led by Public Health—Seattle & King County and the King County Department of Community and Human Services, with funding support from the Washington State Department of Health's Dedicated Marijuana Account.
We work with communities, partners, and priority populations to reduce marijuana initiation among King County youth by ensuring that all youth have the information and tools they need to make healthy decisions about marijuana. This page is designed to strengthen efforts by providing best practices, resources, and locally relevant information for youth marijuana prevention and education.
- King County Youth Marijuana Prevention and Education Program Strategic Plan, 2018-2023