Outreach partner toolkit
Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP)
On behalf of King County, thank you for your partnership in the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) outreach campaign.
The Affordable Connectivity Program was created by the FCC to help households struggling to pay for internet service. As part of that effort, the FCC is mobilizing people and organizations to help raise awareness about the ACP. These materials are available for public use, and you can download and customize them to meet your needs.
Please use this toolkit to help guide your outreach and social media activity to help raise awareness and participation in the Affordable Connectivity Program.
Note: all links are external. The most current versions of these documents are available directly from the Federal Communications Commission (FCC), at fcc.gov/acp-consumer-outreach-toolkit.
If using the toolkit items outlined below, please feel free to personalize and share your own stories and photos as much as possible. You know your audiences and communities best.
- Fact Sheet (8 1/2" x 11") - Word | Spanish
- Flyer I (8 1/2" x 11") - PDF; Hi-res PNG | Spanish PDF
- Flyer II (8 1/2" x 11") - PDF; Hi-res PNG | Spanish PDF
- Consumer Handout (9" x 5") - PDF | Spanish
- Consumer Handout (4" x 4") - PDF | Spanish
- Audio PSA - MP3; Script in Word | Spanish; Texto
- Tribal Benefit PSA - MP3; Script in Word
- Overview Videos - English | Spanish | ASL
- Newsletter Blurb - Word | Spanish
- Press Release - Word
- Twitter and Facebook Posts - Word | Spanish
A wide variety of social media content is available to download and share on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
Twitter & Facebook PNG (1200x675px @72ppi)
Consumer FAQ - Questions and answers on eligibility, how to apply, participating service providers, connected device benefits, Tribal benefits, and more.
Participating Providers Look Up Tool - Find internet service providers offering the Affordable Connectivity Program discount in your state or territory.
ACPBenefit.org - The website where consumers will be able to enroll.
Submit an ACP Complaint - File an informal consumer complaint against your provider involving the ACP.