Doing business with KCIT
Partnering with vendors to find the best products, people, ideas
KCIT partners with vendors to bring the best technology solutions to the people of King County. We strongly encourage vendors to build relationships with our service teams, and to understand our strategic technology goals.
One way to do this is by attending a Vendor Forum—KCIT holds two vendor forums each year, one in the spring with the City of Seattle and one in the fall. These forums introduce vendors to KCIT staff and provide networking opportunities.
Our next Vendor Forum is scheduled for April 26 at Seattle City Hall's Bertha Knight Landes Room. We will hold two sessions: 9 am to 12 pm and 1 pm to 4 pm. Each session will be capped at 200. Each vendor may send a maximum of three people and attend only one session.
Information for Vendors
- Read these tips first: Must-do’s for business with King County
- Provide information about your company and the products/services you provide: Informational sheet (This is NOT a roster or procurement list; this is informational only)
- Learn about KCIT’s strategy: Strategic Information Technology Plan
- Learn about the King County budget: 2017-2018 Proposed Budget
- Get on the state’s master roster for IT professionals
- See all the county bids and solicitations
- Register as a King County vendor
- Learn about being a small contractor/supplier