Do business with KCIT
Partnering with vendors to find the best products, people, ideas
CIT partners with vendors to bring the best technology solutions to the people of King County. We strongly encourage vendors to build relationships with our service teams, and to understand our strategic technology goals.
One way to do this is by attending a Vendor Forum KCIT holds with the City of Seattle. These forums introduce vendors to KCIT staff and provide networking opportunities.
Information for Vendors
- Read these tips first: Must-do’s for business with King County
- Learn about KCIT’s strategy: Strategic Information Technology Plan
- Get on the state’s master roster for IT professionals
- See all the county bids and solicitations
- Register as a King County vendor
- Learn about being a small contractor/supplier
- KCIT Service Catalog