Skip to main content
King County logo

If this is an emergency, call 9-1-1

Call us for help with road maintenance and traffic safety issues in unincorporated King County, such as downed stop signs, signals that are out, or trees over the roadway — 24 hours a day.

Have the following information available when you call:

  • Your name.

  • Your address and phone number (in case more information is needed).

  • The location of the problem, including the nearest cross street and/or address.

  • A description of the problem.

  • Any other important information that may need to be relayed to crews about the area or the problem.

During major events, phone lines will be very busy; your patience is requested.

Contact us

24/7 Road Helpline: 206-477-8100 or 1-800-527-6237

TTY Relay: 711

Twitter: @KCRoads