Field trip program
Metro's field trip program provides inexpensive travel for King County schools and youth programs such as clubs, scouts, and daycampers. If a Metro bus goes by your school during off-peak hours, you can ride with Metro to museums, exhibits, theaters and a variety of other events and attractions.
Things to know when planning your field trip:
- One class (thirty students or less) may travel per bus.
- Travel during off-peak hours (all day on Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays. Weekdays from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. or after 6 p.m.)
- Call Metro's Customer Service at 206-553-3000 to obtain information for routes, bus stops and times.
- Mail the field trip request form and payment three weeks prior to your trip—only $1.50 per person, round-trip!!
- For ideas on where to go by bus, see our list of landmarks.
- Download the Field Trip Release Form and the Field Trip Request Form, or call Patricia Banks at 206-477-6036 or send Patricia an e-mail. Please include an address or fax number when you notify us by e-mail.