The following motions may be noted without oral argument. Please note your motion according to local rules—you do not need a hearing date/time from the bailiff:
- Motions to Consolidate
- Motions to Release Weapons
- Motions to Seal
- Motions to Retain Jurisdiction
- GR33 ADA Accommodations
- Motions without an assigned Judge (UCCJEA, DVPO, Revision, etc.)
- Motions for final orders with $0 transfer payment. (Agreement of the parties alone is not sufficient justification to allow a deviation; refer to RCW 26.19.075).
The following motions are heard with oral argument. Please contact the bailiff for a hearing date and time before noting your motion:
- Motion to Vacate Judgment or Dismissal
- Petition for Emancipation
- Motion/Petition for a Writ of Habeas Corpus
- Marriage Waiver Request
- Motions for Default when there has been an appearance
- These are generally heard on Fridays at 1:30 pm, but please confirm the date with the bailiff prior to filing a Notice of Hearing.
Judge O’Donnell performs weddings Monday through Friday at 4:30 pm, on weekends, and outside of court. Please email the bailiff for availability and fee information.
El juez O'Donnell celebra bodas de lunes a viernes a las 16:30, los fines de semana y fuera del juzgado. Por favor, envíe un correo electrónico al alguacil para obtener información sobre disponibilidad y tarifas.
오도넬 판사는 월요일부터 금요일까지 오후 4시 30분, 주말 및 법원 밖에서 결혼식을 진행합니다. 이용 가능 여부 및 수수료 정보는 집행관에게 이메일로 문의하세요.